24 hour a day action
at our family casinos.
* Kampongsom City Casino & Hotel, near the Golden Lions, Ocheteal Beach. The local Cambodian alternative.
* Sokha Vegas Casino at Sokha Resort is expanding, and has a full range of gaming machines and tables, right in the hotel. on Sokha Beach
* Bao Mai Resort & Casino - Right on Ocheteaul Beach
* Golden Royal Hotel - Right on Hawaii Beach
* Golden Sea Royale (or Grandstarz Royale Holding) - Iinside the Golden Sea Hotel & Casino Victory Beach
* The Sun Will - inside Queenco Tower Hotel - (for Chinese customers only, not for anyone else) Victory Beach
* Majestic Casino - or SV World Casino - Victory Hill
* King Casino - Downtown. Not allowed to wear eye glasses in the casino!
* Cambo.Bet - Slot machines and Live Sports Betting!. Inside Diamond Sea Casino on Victory Hill.
* Oriental Pearl Casino - Ocheteaul Beach
* Ru Yue Xin Casino & Hotel - Chinese Oriented at Ocheteaul Beach
* New Mei Gao Mei Casino (New MGM Casino) - Chinese Oriented, Ocheteaul Beach.
* Southwest Hill Casino & Hotel - On the Hill up to Wat Leu and Klang Leu. Open Soon!
* Gan Dao Casino Hotel - Ocheteaul Beach, Chinese Oriented
* Diamond Sea Casino - the local alternative, on Victory Hill. Baccarat & Slots.
* Golden Bright House - Wat Kraom - not open to the public
* Di Hao Casino & Hotel - Open Soon, also known as Samudera Casino
* Winner Casino - Victory Hill. Not open to the public, we thinks?
* Wan Long / Di Hoa - Victory Beach.
* King Pei II - Sokha Beach. OPEN SOON
* La Vogue Boutique Hotel & Casino - Serendipity Beach. 3 floor casino.
* Own your own Casino! - Hotel Casino for Rent, Downtown! Why Not???
Casinos here offer gaming machines from 1 cent to $4 per game. Video poker and an assortment of slots are most common, with many 10 and 20 cent roulette machines. All the machines take only U.S. Dollars. (which is the standard currency in Cambodia)
Baccarat is the most common table game, followed by various Chninese games, roulette and blackjack. Roulette is usually a $1 minimum; Blackjack $2-$10 minimum, and Baccarat $5 or $10 minimum. 2 (or more) of the casinos have Texas Hold 'em Poker.
The Chinese oriented casinos have some combination of Chinese Games, Chinese speaking staff, Chinese food, and take Chinese money.
You can now play at many of our casinos from your own home, anywhere you have an internet connection. Dozens of live, on-line casinos around town. In fact, possibly some casinos here are on-line only deals. (but not the ones listed above.)
Many casinos cater to Chinese gamblers now, and have many Chinese speaking staff, food, games, and dealers who speak Chinese.