24 hour a day action
at our family casinos.
* Kampongsom City Casino & Hotel, near the Golden Lions. The local Cambodian alternative.
* Sokha Vegas Casino at Sokha Resort is expanding, and has a full range of gaming machines and tables, right in the hotel.
* Bao Mai Resort & Casino - right on Ocheteaul Beach
* Golden Royal Hotel - Right on Hawaii Beach
* Lion City Casino - Ocheteaul Beach
* Diamond Sea Casino - the local alternative, on Victory Hill. Baccarat & Slots.
* Golden Sea Casino - on Victory Beach. New 7 story luxury hotel and casino.
* Queenco Casino - right on Victory Beach, with several restaurants and a great view.
* The Rich Resort - Right on Victory Beach
* Diamond Casino at Golden Sand Hotel - Ocheteaul Beach
* Yadouli Casino and Hotel - Ocheteaul Beach
* Bao Du Casino - Downtown
* Super Rich Casino Resort - Sokha Beach (Open Soon)
Casinos here offer gaming machines from 1 cent to $4 per game. Video poker and an assortment of slots are most common, with many 10 and 20 cent roulette machines. All the machines take only U.S. Dollars. (which is the standard currency in Cambodia)
Baccarat is the most common table game, followed by roulette and blackjack. Roulette is usually a $1 minimum; Blackjack $2-$10 minimum, and Baccarat $5 or $10 minimum. 2 (or more) of the casinos have Texas Hold 'em Poker. Many people gamble at mini golf, but you're not supposed to.
You can now play at many of our casinos from your own home, anywhere you have an internet connection. Dozens of live, on-line casinos around town.
Many casinos cater to Chinese gamblers now, and have many Chinese speaking staff, food, and dealers.